Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All is well, we can breathe easy again......

Ok so we finally made it home. Jen and Mathilde are both doing very well.
Jen's parents came over to meet their Granddaughter. It was awesome to see them meet her for the first time. Mathilde has this charm that really seems to stick.
My mom is on her way too. I will be happy to see her hold my baby. Here are a bunch of pics that will entertain until I find time to post again. I will try to keep the blog going with updates and what not.
I will not post nearly as often, there was a lot going on that required constant updates.

My wife and my baby are completely healthy. I am so incredibly lucky to have this gift.
Thanks for all the well wishes and for paying attention to the blog. I knew you all were rooting for us.



































11 comments:

  1. Okay . . . I want the monkey suit when you're done with it in case I'm ever lucky enough to have a little monkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Dustin...she is perfect!!! Please enjoy EVERY single second...I can't believe how fast they grow...oh I just want to hold her and give her kisses!!!!! Sorry...I know Eli is our last and soooo miss the teeny tiny newborn stage!!! You done good, son...she is a cutie ;o)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful! Enjoy every second - you'll be surprised how quickly they fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys! Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute. I am glad that you guys got to go home the day after delievery. I don't even have to imagine how Jen felt about being in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 4 days and I was ready to go home.

    Blake will be home next week. You should try to give him a call when you can find time between sleep and caring for your Little Angel. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little monkey :). I'm so glad you gave me the link. Congrats again.

    Racheal

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful Dustin! Congrats to all!

    Blake

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are very happy for you. Enjoy her. I know she will be a great source of pride and entertainment for both of you.

    ReplyDelete