Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Making Progress

Just so everyone knows, the time stamp on these blog entries are approximately 2 hours behind Chicago time. Now on to the post....

Jen is holding up very well. She is now @ five centimeters and one hundred percent effaced. For awhile we were thinking that her cervix was made of concrete because it simply would not budge. She is completely numb, I have to move her legs for her. The epidural is certainly doing its job.
I am tired at this point so forgive me if my blog entries from here on out contain random thoughts, poor grammar, etc.
I know I have said it before but Jen is amazing. I have no idea how she is dealing with all this. I think she has slept about 3 hours since we arrived here.
More to come later.....

One quick word about the staff here:
Everyone here is very attentive and thorough. The nurses we have really seem to care, and they quite literally don't miss a (heart) beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment