Sunday, January 25, 2009

The clock is ticking.

We are now sitting in the delivery room. Jen received the dose of cervidil, after 12 hours have passed the doctors will check to see if another 12 hour dose is needed.
Now all we can do is wait.
Jen is connected to all kinds of monitors that confine her to her bed. Believe me when I say she is not happy about this. The docs want her to stay in bed for potentially three days. I wish them luck with that.
Jen is knitting me a pair of socks. I am a lucky man.
Nothing else going on at the moment. I will update when something significant happens.
Until then....

1 comment:

  1. Tell Jen to drink water, chew ice, insist they let her take a few laps around the floor and raise holy hell when they won't let her. If they're gonna make her miserable it's only fair to do the same to them!

    ReplyDelete