Sunday, January 25, 2009

On our way.

To start, simply because its hilarious, a picture of Lenny, our cat, with his head stuffed in the toilet. I have to keep a sense of humor right now.

We are gathering everything (will we remember it all?) to go to our long hospital stay. We are going to the Maple Tree Inn for dinner in Blue Island. They have the best fried pickles and a fine selection of beers on tap.
I called the hospital to ask about internet in the delivery rooms. The response I received was "it works sometimes". Not very re-assuring.
One way or another I will keep this blog up to date.
I am off to the shower.
More to come soon...
Here is a wide angle pic of the moose's room:

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see our cat isn't the only disgusting cat in the world..haha. Wormwood also loves to hang out behind the toilet, where all the hard to reach toilet grime lives.

    I love the baby's room! Is that yellow or green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two tones of green in the baby's room. One is a vibrant green, the other is more restrained.
    Cats are awesome.

    ReplyDelete